Thursday, October 09, 2008

Yes more quotes, so sue me

-Never stand between a dog and the hydrant. John Peers
-They're multipurpose. Not only do they put the clips on, but they take them off.
Pratt and Whitney spokesperson explaining why the company charged the Air Force nearly $1000 for an ordinary pair of pliers.
-Were going to turn this team around 360 degrees. Jason Kidd, upon his drafting to the Dallas Mavericks
-China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese. Former French President Charles De Gaulle
-"I do not like broccoli. And I haven't liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli." George Bush.
-"You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.", Dilbert.
-"Hermits have no peer pressure." Steven Wright.
-"I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets." Dave.
-"USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population." David Letterman.
-"If you can't fix it with duck tape you have'nt used enough."Anonymous.
-"All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand." Anonymous.
-"Constipated People Don't Give A crap.", Anonymous.
-"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." Steven Wright.
-"Operator! Give me the number for 911!" Homer J Simpson.
-"Getting out of jury duty is easy. The trick is to say you're prejudiced against all races."Homer J Simpson.
-"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.", Anonymous.
-"Swearing was invented as a compromise between running away and fighting." Finley Peter Dunne.
-"Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools." Gene Brown.
-"In primitive society, when native tribes beat the ground with clubs and yelled, it was called witchcraft; today, in civilized society, it is called golf." Anonymous.
-"Hippies, hippies... they want to save the world but all they do is smoke pot and play frisbee!" Eric Cartman.
-"An optimist will tell you the glass is half-full; the pessimist, half-empty; and the engineer will tell you the glass is twice the size it needs to be" Anonymous.
-"Lisa, Vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and eskimos." Homer J Simpson.
-"You tried, and you failed, so the lesson is, never try." Homer J. Simpson.
-"It's not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to fit in eight hours of TV a day." Homer J Simpson.
-"Never play peekaboo with a child on a long plane trip. There's no end to the game. Finally I grabbed him by the bib and said, "Look, it's always gonna be me!"Rita Rudner.

No comments: