Monday, September 29, 2008

Quotes of the day

Every few days i'll try to post a few funny quotes I find.

"Who put a freakin' door in a freakin' doorway?! GOSH!!" -some random guy at school.

"They misunderestimated me" George W. Bush

"2+2=5 for extremly large values of two."-?

"You thought i thought you think I thought you think you thought? I think." - Patrick on spongebob.

"I reject your reality and substitue my own." - Adam Savage

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

It is better to be queit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger andbetter idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird.

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.

You know the speed of light;so what is the speed of dark ?

No comments: