Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Summer!!!

School is finally over and I'm already hectic. I have golf lessons and College For Kids both at 8:00am. This last weekend though we (My Family) went to Des Moines to see my Uncle Brian, who flew in all the way from Arizona, compete in the Hyvee Triathlon. His brother, John was there too and he was really cool. Brian finished 96th and got a P.R. (personal record) of 2 hours and 55 minutes.He was the first Arizonian to finish in his Age Group. He probably would have finished sooner if someone hadn't rammed into him in the bike portion of the race. We were all surprised when he told us that, but we could tell when he crossed the finish line that something was wrong. He is probably flying back to Arizona by now though. I will really miss him even though he and Leah and the girls, Gabrielle, Abigail, and Emma are coming in a few weeks for the Bennett Family Canoe Trip.

No comments: