Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Wanna hear about my vacation???

12 days ago, I went to Arizona to meet my cousins, Abigail, Emma, and Gabrielle(4,2,6)and my aunt and uncle, Brian and Leah. We rarely get to see them because we're in Iowa, so it was a big deal. They have an in-ground pool, so we swam in that for a few hours. Two days later, we had visitors. They were my second cousins and aunt and uncle, Stephan, Billy, Jon-Jon,and their parents. I got along with Stephan, since he is my age. We played pool for awhile and then swam in the pool for 4 hours. After that, we had a birthday party for Gabrielle. The next day I went walking with my grandparents(they came too.)and saw a Gecko! Then after that day we set off to Seal Beach,CA. We went to the beach there and had a great time.We took some sand with us. After the beach, we went to Disneyland!!!!! We checked in at the Grand Californian Hotel. We went to Downtown Disney after that day and had a blast!! Then the next day we all went to the Disneyland park. We went on about have the rides,and got 6 autographs from the characters in ToonTown. The next day we went to the California Park and went on awesome rides! The next day we went back to Disneyland park and rode Space Mountain. It was the best roller coaster of all time! Then we went back to Leah and Brien's house. We played Sorry and I got in second place. On Monday we went back home and now I really miss them. I feel like part of me is gone. I don't do what I usually do, like play video games and read. I'm depressed. I'll keep on writing though.

No comments: